Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hello {and a thoughtful post at A Boy With Aspergers}

Hi everyone. I'll be posting on this blog on Alyssa's behalf for the next few months and I will be doing my best to locate and post interesting and thought provoking information about disability.

Earlier this week I read a post on A Boy With Aspergers which speaks about the experience of being excluded from school, and the impact of this type of exclusion upon kids with disabilities. This is a subject that is very close to my heart because in the priviliged world in which we live we should all have a right to an education. Head on over and have a read...

2 comments:

  1. I don't know that blog! Can you post the link please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you click on the post heading it hyperlinks directly there. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete